We are a state-of-the-art recording facility
complete with a knowledgeable staff of engineers and producers available to provide the best full-service studio experience for you. We have everything you will need to complete your project such as, recording, mixing, mastering, eMastering, 5.1 Surround sound mixing, beats, voice overs and CD/DVD Duplication.
- We can assist you with your recording project from a vocal session to a full band tracking session. Record in our live rooms and capture your sound with our top- of-the-line microphones, preamps, EQ’s and compressors.
- Backline Includes: Yamaha C3 Baby Grand piano, Wurlitzer, Hammond B3, Fender Rhodes, full drum kit and percussion, vintage and modern guitars (acoustic and electric), bass amplifiers, multi-cue headphone system for customizable monitor mixes for each player and an extensive list of microphones.
- We provide both digital and analog recording with Protools, as well as two 2” Studer tape machines.
- We provide a balanced mix of your album tracks or single, by editing, adding effects and fine-tuning each track in the song.
- We can mix to multiple formats Digital/Analogue.
- We can create Radio, TV, Instrumental, A Cappella and other versions of your single to prepare it for release.
- Session back up is available upon request on a data disc, thumb drive or hard drive.
- Mastering is the final step in the recording process, and perhaps the most important for a quality, professional sound.
- To ensure your single or album is radio ready, our chief engineer Jim “Pinky” Beeman, will lend his expertise by providing the final touches to your album or single.
- We can create an instant PQ Sheet (in which we encode your ISRC codes and metadata/track listing of your project), creating a Pre-Mastered CD (PMCD) which is a specially formatted, recordable Compact Disc designed to be sent to a CD pressing plant for replication.
- Audio Restoration: We are able to transfer old analogue tape or vinyl to any analogue or digital format.
- Need a track mastered but can’t make to the studio? Upload it to our secure ftp site.
(Call us at 727-343-1840 for details on the ftp information.)
- Need 5.1 Surround Sound on your movie project? Our Studio C is equipped with state-of-the-art 5.1 surround mixing capabilities.
- 5.1 can also be used as a great creative tool for an album or theater project.
- Need a voice over for radio, television, film, theatre, or another presentation?
- First time recording a voice over? No problem, our engineers will comfortably guide you through your script and make sure that your final result is ready for broadcast.
CD / DVD Duplication
- Need copies of your audio CD or DVD?
- Our duplication fee includes the burning of the CD, CD label with your track listing and a slim-line jewel case and/or a regular jewel case.
- 24-Hour Security
- Wi-Fi Services
- Artist Lounge
- Private Lounge
- Runners Available
- Flight, Hotel & Rental Car Referrals